A signature shows a bit of your personality. This is the case when you are doing it with a pen on a piece of paper. In a computer, it cannot be done as the fonts do not show characters, but there is still a way to make a signature using the computer. The Microsoft help line tips that are shared below will help you to know more on the easy steps to make a signature with the Microsoft Paint program. The signature can be used with mails, however, we are stressing on creating game signatures here.
- Turn on your PC and decide the game that you are going to use to have your game related signature. You can search for a starting image within the game.
- Open the Microsoft Paint program. You may then copy and paste the image to the program. If this particular image is saved in your PC, you can right click on the image and then select to open the image in Microsoft Paint.
- Choose the area of the image that you wish to use as your signature. It needs to be rectangular and the width should be greater than the height of the image. You can make use of the rectangular icon to select the area by clicking on the top left corner and then dragging to the bottom right.
- You can then copy this area by holding down the Control key and then pressing C. Open up a new page in the Microsoft Paint program and then press Ctrl and V keys together.
- As the next step, choose a font to use for the signature that you have selected. You will be able to find numerous free fonts at 1001freefonts.com website. You can install these fonts in the Fonts folder of your computer.
- You may then type your name anywhere on the image. It is always advisable to put it in an area where there are not many distractions. Highlight your signature and then select the font that you have installed.