Do you want to chat without using the Windows Live game? Are you in real need of finding some good way to chat with your friends? Here is where you’ll find the relevance of Windows Live chat service. This software helps you to chat with your dear ones even if your Windows live games do not include the Live voice chat feature. It is generally considered the best way to engage in voice chat with your companions or enemies. But in recent times, there have emerged some problems with the features incorporated in the Windows Games package.
Voice Chat without a Windows Live Game feature
As I mentioned above, Windows Live games have encountered several issues with regard to its Live voice chat feature. In such an instance, there arises a continuous demand from the users of Windows product for some better chat service. The only requirement from the users is that they should be able to run other chat programs which are outside the Windows Live games. The steam network should also support live chat during the game play. In case you need any assistance, you will get enough support to guide you with using Windows Live chat service.
In order to do voice chat with your companion during a game play, you need to follow certain steps, as given below:
- First, play games on the steam network. You will be provided both old and new games. During the game progress, you need to press the Tab key to open up the steam menu.
- Now open a chat with any one of your steam friends and click the microphone button. You can chat with your friend on your microphone headset, while you play the game.
- You can also use some external chat service such as Skype, in order to chat with your friend while playing the Windows games. You should be connected with your friend and begin the chat before minimizing the Window.
- You can adjust the volume of game and Skype chat program to minimize the interference between the two sources. It also helps you to optimize your game play.
- It is also possible to play Windows games by using voice chat program like Xbox Live or PlayStation Network. This is because most of these games support the party chat feature. It also provides Windows online support to connect with several people at a time.